Small

start ~

Through the night and this morning now, wind is gusting upwards of forty miles per hour where we live. I even dreamed about strong winds and trees falling.

When wind blows hard and makes the house shake, and rain pounds on the windows, I feel small. It could bowl me right over.

I feel small and frail and shakeable. But in this house, the storms around me can't harm me. I am protected within four walls and a strong foundation.

Through the storms of life, I can't stand alone. But I am safe with the hollow of God's hand walling up around me, and standing on the Firm Foundation.

stop


[Linking up with Lisa-Jo Baker for Five Minute Friday]

2 comments :

  1. "Safe within the hollows of God's hand"... beautiful! Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen.

    ~ Cassandra from Renaissance Women
    Visiting via Five Minute Friday

    ReplyDelete