Visit

start ~

When this life

changes

and the old world

that I always thought would never change

is just a memory, and the new apparently forfeits
the old world . . .

Then, Lord, remind me You are sovereign and unchanging.

When this analytical mind

questions

what in the world

I did to alienate them, or how I changed,

and why I no longer am worth the time
in the world . . .

Then, Lord, help me grant Your grace to others.

When this fragile heart

feels alone

in this wide, wide world,

like all the old connections cut you off,

and people lose touch and go their own ways in
this wide, wide world . . .

Then, Lord, visit me.

stop


[Linking up with Lisa-Jo Baker for Five Minute Friday]

2 comments :

  1. This is so beautiful.

    I love the bare bones nature of your blog - it is refreshing in this world of clutter.

    You have a new follower :)

    - brook.
    www.mamabeenoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brook, and welcome. :) I'm continually trying to embrace simplicity, in all things!

      Delete