Truth

start ~

Lately God has been teaching me the truth of who I am, who He is, and how I'm supposed to walk in light of that. Letting go of my way to go His way. Opening my hands to His control and His plans. My purpose is His purpose. Granted second chances and forgiveness despite past failures and disobedience. Powerless on my own yet empowered by the Holy Spirit within me.

Little me, big God.

Always, it comes back to surrender of me and the incomprehensible glory of Him.

Are we focusing our minds, fixing our eyes on Christ, and coming back to what is True, over and over so we don't forget?

Because we can think on so many things, not all or even majority of which are wrong or not necessary, throughout the course of the day, and we can flat out miss Truth . . . miss what really matters, the God-breathed words for us to live by, the Word for us to model our lives after.

Because Truth is so significant in all things, and our lives, our actions, attitudes, relationships, everything won't be on course unless our thoughts, our minds, are anchored in Him who is the Truth.

". . . '...how can we know the way?'

Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.'"
      ~ John 14:5b-7

stop



[Linking up with Lisa-Jo Baker for Five Minute Friday]

1 comment :

  1. The focus on the Truth is the key, isn't it? It is the guiding force that helps us walk in Him - in truth and in love. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete