Singapore

I never thought I'd spend over twenty-four hours in airplanes flying to the other half of the world,
but here I am.

We landed at 1:30am this morning, Tuesday, February 19 {that is, 12:30pm on Monday, EST}, descending over island city lights and boats in the water. So surreal.

You could tell it was warm even just stepping from the plane into the gate leading to the terminal. It is humid here, and green.

We took a taxi to our hotel.

We slept well last night, and it seems we're basically adjusted to the time change already, though I'm not so sure I'm adjusted to the fact that today is "tomorrow" back home (!).

We are excited to be here, and thankful for family and friends praying for us, and God answering in many ways already. So many stories to tell.

No comments :

Post a Comment