Wonder

start ~

I do not have words to start writing, and lately it feels familiar.

Time ticks, and there aren't ways to catch every moment and adequately live it, and there aren't ways to describe the fullness of joy packed in every corner of this Life given that's flying by.

Thanksgiving came and went with a flash of time impossible to start filling with gratitude.

The Christmas season is already shoved on us for weeks with commercialized superficiality.

I don't want any of that.

I don't want to dwell on what I can't say. I want what I can say because that is important, too.

I want quiet in moments I do savor, and not to be bogged down by the noise of what December has become in the U.S.

There is so much wonder in what we can grasp, and what we choose to not dwell on or get carried away in.

Emmanuel, God With Us. This coming month, I want to meditate on what that meant and what it means, and be still in wonder.

stop

1 comment :

  1. I want to think about Emmanuel, God with us too! What an amazing thing that God chose to live among us. Thank you for sharing your heart today.

    ReplyDelete