Finality

This week is the start of my last college semester ever.

It's going to be over before I know it, and suddenly I will be done with school and the owner of a piece of paper saying I have a Bachelor's degree.

But for now it's dragging, and I'm fighting to get into yet another semester's routine, and I have to continually keep reminding myself of how God orchestrated everything for classes allowing me to graduate this summer and that He will give me strength to finish well what He has me doing right now.

It is exciting to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Many prayers and long days and late nights (no true allnighters yet, though!) and sometimes unnecessary stress have been part of this journey. I hope I have learned academically half of what I've learned about myself, about life, and about my God and relationship with and living for Him. (I don't think so!)

Eight weeks.

What!

No comments :

Post a Comment