Worship

Lord, I come before You
To honor and adore You
For who You are and all that You have done.
Lord, I am not worthy.

My heart is dark and dirty.
Still somehow You bid for me to come.

So clothe me in humility.
Remind me that I come before a King.

And there is nothing,
There is nothing
More precious, more worthy.
May I gaze deeper.
May I stay longer.
May I press onward to know You, Lord.

May our time be sweeter.
May I be a keeper
Of the promises I make to You in song.
Lord, may I remember these moments of surrender
And live my life this way from this day on.

So clothe me in humility.
Remind me that I come before a King.

And there is nothing,
There is nothing
More precious, more worthy.
May I gaze deeper.
May I stay longer.
May I press onward to know You, Lord.
      ~ Laura Story, "There Is Nothing"

No comments :

Post a Comment