Introduction

I met him a year ago, when I, clueless as to God's plan for my future, moved back home from SAU and he started coming to my home church (coincidentally obviously).

I almost said no when he asked me on a date because I didn't know him at all, but I knew what kind of guy he was just from observation, and for the same reason I did "grab lunch", I also agreed to begin a "God-centered, intentional relationship" with him.

Maybe someday I'll try to write about what I now see in hindsight: this past year, and how God was working out His plan in my life and in our lives together. It is crazy.

But for now, I'd like you to meet someone.

The trouble is, introductions just seem a bit lacking sometimes.

Trying to describe who he is (beyond "tall, dark, and handsome") would be impossible: I only have so much ability when it comes to words. 

And simply stating that I'm the luckiest girl in the world would probably sound ridiculously cliché, and then again so would the reason being that he's the most amazing guy in the world, who loves me best because he loves God first and who is someone I completely trust and respect more than anyone else.

Well, anyway, let me introduce you to my best friend, and fiancé. :)

His name is Peter.

1 comment :