(101) Ways

i can be brave when you're frightened
slay all your dragons for you
i can be strong when you're weary
long as you need me to
i'll shoulder your burden when it's heavy
whenever the world gets too crazy
you know i can shelter you

let me count the ways
let me count the ways
when you add them together
there's got to be a hundred and one ways
i can love you better

i can be less complicated
more sympathetic to you
i'll take your side in the fray
hide you when the world is cruel
i can be patient when you struggle
be there to listen when you're troubled
i can stand watch for you

let me count the ways
let me count the ways
when you add them together
there's got to be a hundred and one ways
i can love you better
every single day finds a new way
i'll keep looking forever
there's got to be a hundred and one ways
i can love you better
      ~ Staci Frenes, "101 Ways"

No comments :

Post a Comment