Recuperation

I am in pseudo-recovery mode.

I finished my two summer classes a couple weeks ago. The few weeks prior to the end of the semester, I was feeling pretty drained and unmotivated, so I was thankful for a boost of energy to finish finals week in decent shape. Admittedly, at many times during the last two months, it was frustrating having to study instead of (blank), but overall, it was good to stay busy and keep plowing through class requirements, and suffice it to say I ended up with decent grades. :) Needless to say, I was more than ready for this second summer break . . . and I'm enjoying it so far, for the most part.

I can hardly believe it's about mid-August already.

Fall semester (at Ferris . . . online) begins in just two weeks.

A new job begins in one week.

Changes, changes!

It is exciting to see how God works. But it's still possible, apparently, to be somewhat scared even when you can completely trust Who you're following.

No comments :

Post a Comment