Creation

My Mom has been reading "Signature in the Cell" by Stephen C. Meyer, which discusses "how the digital code in DNA points powerfully to a designing intelligence behind the origin of life". She often reads aloud with my Dad, and I have happened to have been within earshot several times during the last few days. It is fascinating, yet I find myself wondering how so many scientists could possibly live day after day convincing themselves that creation is merely chance and that the evidence pointing to a designer is merely "illusory", as Richard Dawkins says.

To me, it is so clear that creation points only to its Creator . . . stars blinking in dark night sky, sunlight reflecting off ocean waves rolling onto white sand, wind rustling leaves, birds singing, lightning cutting jagged lines through black storm clouds, green rolling fields splashed with wildflower color . . . everything points back to God and to His glory, beauty, and creativity.
"The heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament shows His handiwork."
      ~ Psalm 19:1
All photographs copyright © 2011 by Micah Crittenden





No comments :

Post a Comment