Digression

I feel I should write something, even if I don't have time to write a lot, and just let you know that I'm alive . . . and not a complete pessimist.

I feel like I've let this blog become a sort of shoulder to cry on, and not that it shouldn't be personal, but I hate (ahem . . . dislike) that it has been somewhat enabling for my frustration and grumblings.

Yes, I write when I'm upset, because I characteristically cry if I try to talk.

No, there is no reason whatsoever that you, my reader(s?), ought to have those rants to crawl through when you read back when it was yesterday.

Yes, this is my personal blog, and I have a so-called responsibility to write honestly, transparently, vulnerably.

No, that does not require or excuse drab, depressing, selfish writing.

With that said, I want to apologize and, too, commit to being a "better" blogger in the future.

(That future, ideally the next couple days, will entail writing about things that require much more time to write about than it took to write a miniature apology.)

No comments :

Post a Comment