Wonder

We sang "God of Wonders" this morning in church. I first heard this song when the youth choir I was involved in at our church up north sang an arrangement of it in 2004/5. I loved it then, and the longer I live . . . the more I realize and increasingly come to grasp what a God of wonders we serve . . . the more I love singing this song now.
Lord of all creation,
of water, earth, and sky.
The heavens are Your tabernacle.
Glory to the Lord on high.

God of wonders beyond our galaxy,
You are Holy, Holy.
The universe declares Your majesty,
And You are Holy, Holy.

Lord of Heaven and Earth.
Lord of Heaven and Earth.

Early in the morning,
I will celebrate the Light.
When I stumble in the darkness,
I will call Your name by night.

God of wonders beyond our galaxy,
You are Holy, Holy.
The universe declares Your majesty,
And You are Holy, Holy.

Lord of Heaven and Earth.
Lord of Heaven and Earth.

Hallelujah to the Lord of Heaven and Earth.
Lose yourself in His glory.

Surrender yourself to His power.

Marvel at His goodness.

Praise His Holy name!

No comments :

Post a Comment