Becoming

Two school years ago I walked into my first college class at MCC.

Two days from now I will graduate with my Associate of Arts degree.

It seems hardly possible, as I have been contemplating all that has gone into this moment, my becoming a college graduate: hours of reading, studying, thinking, calculating, brainstorming, researching, writing, collaborating, creating, presenting, speech-ing, listening, laughing, crying . . . the campus, the classes, the syllabi, the professors, the lectures, the assignments . . . and all the classmates, friends, conversations, events, opportunities, memories, and many prayers.

I have been challenged. I have been stressed. I have been up until the wee hours of the morning. I have worked harder, thought deeper, and learned more than I ever thought possible. And I have had so much fun!

I am so excited to be done with two years of college - what an accomplishment! - and am so blessed to have had so many friends' and family's thoughts, prayers, and encouragement. Thank you! God bless.

No comments :

Post a Comment